Career @ VPL
If you are interested to make career in Electronics & Telecommunication, Mechatronics, Instrumentation, Robotics etc., at any level in any specialization then VPL Infotech & Consultants is one of the best choices with you.
As it is true that every organization needs the right talent to achieve its business objectives. Similarly it is also true that people need the right environment to grow and achieve their career goals.
As soon as you become a part of VPL Group, you will be filled by feeling of being at the right place. Along with that, you will get boundless growth opportunities and exposure to cutting-edge technologies and learning possibilities. The work environment at VPL is built around the belief of growth beyond boundaries. Some of the critical elements that define our work culture are wide exposure, cross-domain experience, and work-life balance. If you have right talent then world is yours.
Current Openings ….
We have following opening at present:
1. Marketing & Support Engineer
Position : Marketing & Support Engineer
Job Location : Delhi (Frequent Travelling required in connection of Job)
Qualification : Degree/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical engineering
Experience : 0-2 Years (Fresher may also apply)
Salary : As per qualifications and industry norms.
Only, candidates desirous to learn, upgrade their skills, hard working, willing to travel frequently and keen to make their career in this industry need apply.
Interested candidates should forward their Resume to email@example.com
Company Profile: Please visit www.vplinf.com
2. DotNet (.Net) Developer
Position : Dot Net (.Net) / WPF Developer
Job Location : Delhi
Qualification : Any Graduation/B.Tech/B.E./MCA
Experience : 0+ yrs
- Good knowledge of C#, OOPS, Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Good practice in .NET Framework 3.0 / 4.0, C#, WPF, MVVM, XAML.
- Perfection in coding and unit testing, resulting in error-free deliverable.
- Strong analytical capability.
- Good communication skills& enthusiastic towards software development.
- Good analytical & problem solving skills.
- Have good attitude to learn new technologies quickly
- Should maintain well co ordination with staff.
Salary: As per experience and industry norms.
Kindly forward resumes of interested candidates to firstname.lastname@example.org.