8 Channel Logic Analyzer (VPL-LA8)
- User selectable sampling of 2, 4 or 8 channels
- Two sampling mode: Normal & Fast
- Fast mode supports sampling at 5 MHz, 2 Mhz, 1 MHz, 500 KHz, 200 KHz and 100 KHz giving resolutions of 200μSec to 10μSec.
- Normal mode supports sampling at 500KHz/200KHz/100Khz and 50KHz giving resolutions of 2μSec to 20μSec.
- Supports baud rate of 115200 s/s (115 KBits/sec).
- Two capturing mode: Single shot & Continuous
- Signal traced can b saved in a file and saved file can be load accordingly.
- Signal traced can b zoomed up to 1:500.
- Grid facility to easier timing analysis of signal.
- Supports triggering to watched a particular pattern for each channel.
- Supports “External Trigger i/p” in fast mode. A separate “Trigger i/p” can also be used to start sampling.
- Supports memory compression in FAST mode, thus increasing the maximum capture time dramatically.
- USB interfaceOTHER MODELS AVAILABLE
- VPL-PPLA-8 – 8 Channel Logic Analyzer
- VPL-PPLA-16 – 16 Channel Logic Analyzer
- VPL-PPLA-24 – 24 Channel Logic Analyzer
- VPL-PPLA-32 – 32 Channel Logic Analyzer
Used to disassemble the instructions and machine code of corresponding processors used for Logic Analyzer Card. Disassembly modules are available for:
*8051 (8031) *Intel 8085
*Intel 8088 *Rockwell 6502
*Motorola 68000 *Zilog Z-80
Note: Specifications can be changed, added or subtracted without notice in our constant efforts for improvement.