Bio Medical Signal Simulation Realtime Software (VPL-BIOCODER)
The Biocoder is a computer simulated two channel stript chart with recording and play back capabilities. Its operation is controlled by clicking the mouse on the appropriate simulated controls.
- G&P and ON & OFF: Each of the two channel has a <G> (gain) and a <P> (position) control. These are operated with a single click and drag mouse operation. Each channel can also be turned on or off with on a single click on the bottom. In addition status is also show a green (on) or red (off) color.
- Speed: The speed control contains three buttons: <25mm/s>, <50mm/s> and <75 m/se> standard speed for Electro-cardiograms is 25 millimeters per second.
- Sample Button: When the Computer interface signal converter is connected to the computer system and powered up, a mouse click on <Sample> starts active tracing of selected channel’s signals.
- Stop and Pause Buttons: These buttons <Stop> or <Pause> a record, playback or sampling operation.
- Record Button: The <Record> button on-line (real time) starts a recording in computer memory (i.e. a temporary recording).
- Play Button: The <Play> button starts a playback of either a temporary recording in memory or from a file.
- To Save a recording
- To Play back a saved recording
Pre recorded Electrocardiograms
Pre recorded samples are available for evaluation.
- Four channels of ECG
- Atrial flutter
- Atrial Tachycardia
- Sinus Bradycardia
- Complete heart block
- Second degree heart block
- Normal ECG
- Normal ECG at about 90 BPM
- Sinus tachycardia
- Ventricular fibrillation
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Premature rentricular contraction
- Four channel combination of normal sinusrhythm, PVC, sinustachycardia and Verticular Tachycardia
Note: Specifications can be changed, added or subtracted without notice in our constant efforts for improvement.