CNC Micro Mill (VPL-CNC-2026)
The VPL-CNC-2026 is a full desktop machining system with capabilities to produce most anything from very simple to very complex geometric forms in wood, plastic, aluminium or steel. Applications in jewellery design, prototyping new products, model making and small parts engineering production.
We take pleasure to introduce ourselves as a reckoned company for offering CNC Micro Mill to the clients. This desktop machining system has capabilities to produce most anything from very simple to very complex geometric forms in wood, plastic, aluminium or steel.
- Stepping Resolution: 0.003mm
- Mechanical repeatability: 0.01mm
- Spindle Speed 1100 – 11000 RPM
- Travel: X = 300mm, Y = 146mm, Z = 153mm
- Rapid Travel of 30 in/min
- Universal Standard G-Code import
- Precision Mechanics
- Box way Z-axis assembly with ground steel plate and tapered brass gib
- Adjustable tapered brass gib on X-axis
- Ground steel sliding ways with adjustable brass gib
- Hard anodized aluminum table
- 1/2″ (12.7mm) 20 pitch Cr-Mo leadscrews