CNC Milling System (VPL-CNC-10M)
- Max clearance, table to spindle: 8.00″ (203 mm)
- Throat (without headstock spacer): 2.25″ (50 mm)
- Throat (with headstock spacer block): 3.50″ (89 mm)
- Travel, “X” Axis: 8.65″ (220 mm)
- Travel, “Y” Axis: 5.00″ (127 mm)
- Travel, “Z” Axis: 6.25″ (159 mm)
- Hole through spindle: .405″ (10 mm)
- Spindle nose thread: 3/4-16 T.P.I.
- Spindle taper: #1 Morse
- Drill chuck: 1/4″
- Handwheel graduations: 0.01 mm
- Width overall: 51″ (1295 mm)
- Depth overall: 34″ (864 mm)
- Height overall: 58″ (1473 mm)
- Table size: 2.75″ x 13.00″ (70 x 330 mm)
- Hold down provision: 2 “T” Slots
- Shipping weight: 150 Kg. (Approx.)
- Movements in addition to X-, Y- and Z-axes: Headstock rotation 90° left/right
- Motor: 90 Volt DC with electronic speed control, input 220 VAC, 50 Hz
- Spindle speed range: 70-2800 RPM continuously variable by electronic speed control
- The system installed in a metallic enclosure with openable front door, acrylic front and side cover and with display panel.
- It has coolant system with removable collector.
- It has mechanical storage system on the bottom for Computer system, Controller, UPS and for Electrical wiring.
- The system supplied with PC with Intel Pentium-IV CPU @ 2.4 GHz, 512MB RAM, 52X DVD Writer, Optical Mouse, 15” TFT Monitor & Keyboard.
Note: Specifications can be changed, added or subtracted without notice in our constant efforts for improvement.