CNC Milling System (VPL-CNC-26)
- Stepping Resolution 0.000125″ (0.003mm)
- Mechanical repeatability 0.0005″ (0.01mm)
- Spindle Speed 1100 – 11000 RPM
- Travel: X = 12″ (300 mm), Y = 5.75″ (146 mm), Z = 6″ (153 mm)
- Rapid Travel of 30 in/min.
- Universal Standard G-Code import.
- Plugs directly into computer printer port.
- Precision Mechanics.
- Box way Z-axis assembly with ground steel plate and tapered brass gib.
- Adjustable tapered brass gib on X-axis.
- Ground steel sliding ways with adjustable brass gib.
- Hard anodized aluminum table.
- 1/2″ (12.7 mm) 20 pitch Cr-Mo lead screws with adjustable split bronze nuts on all axes.
- The system installed in a metallic enclosure with 6′ height, open able front door, acrylic front and side cover and display panel.
- It has coolant system with removable collector.
- It has mechanical storage system on the bottom for Computer system, Controller, UPS and for Electrical wiring.
- The system supplied with PC with Intel Pentium-IV CPU @ 2.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM, 52 X DVD Writer, Optical
- Mouse, 15” TFT Monitor & Keyboard.
- Shipping weight: 220 Kg. (Approx.)
- Overall Dimensions: 51 “x34″ x70” (1295 mm x 864 mm x 1778 mm) (WxDxH)
Complete System Includes:
- Micro Mill with New Powerful 1/4 HP spindle motor, Pulley set with drive belt, 1/8″ (3 mm) or 3/16″ (4 mm) or 1/4″ (6 mm) collet with collet closer, Electronic Chopper Driver Unit, Custom Win XP Mach 3 control software interface, 4th Axis Amplifier and Port Included, Input/Output Port Included, 200 oz-in. stepping motors, Printer cable, power cable etc.
Note: VPL-CNC-26EXT (VPL-CNC-26 with 4 Axis) also available.
Note: Specifications can be changed, added or subtracted without notice in our constant efforts for improvement.