CNC Slant Bed Lathe System with ATC (VPL-CNC-ATC8)
A lathe is a machine which spins the workpiece to perform various operations such as cutting, sanding, knurling, drilling, or deformation with tools that are applied to the workpiece to create an object which has symmetry about an axis of rotation.
Examples of objects that can be produced on a lathe include candlestick holders, cue sticks, table legs, bowls, baseball bats, musical instruments (especially woodwind instruments), crankshafts and camshafts.
- Maximum Turning diameter: able to hold a metal work-piece from 10mm to 30mm diameter.
- Maximum Turning length: 200mm
- RPM: 100-3000
- Power: 2HP
- Feed: 0-1000 mm/min
- Tool Turret: 8 stations
- Distance between centres: 225mm
- Tail stock: Quill diameter minimum 12 mm, stroke minimum 38 mm, Morse taper
- Bed: Slant Bed 45°
- Slant Bed: Hardened ground guide ways
- Swing over bed : 308 mm
- Swing over apron : 134 mm
- Control System: Own Controller MACH3
- Machine with control panel with USB input
- Centralized lubrication
- Repeatability Accuracy: 0.008 mm
- Tool Position : 8
- Manual door closing with safety interlock
- Standard Accessories:
- Turning and facing too holder
- Left Hand, Right Hand, Neutral turning tool holder
- Threading tool holder (internal/external)
- Boring Bars
- Central drill chuck and drills of five different sizes
- Standard tool kit box
- Machine lamp
- Servo stabilizer
- Mains supply: 230V, 50Hz
Note: Specifications can be changed, added or subtracted without notice in our constant efforts for improvement.