Function Generator Trainer (VPL-FGT1)
- Circuit diagram printed on PCB.
- Transformer based power supply.
- Strongly support by systematic operating instructions.
- Enclosed in an attractive ABS plastic box with cover
- Frequency range 1 Hz to 100 KHz in decade steps.
- 4 digit 7 Segment display frequency read out.
- Wave form: Sine, Square, Triangle, Saw tooth/ Ramp & Pulse TTL output
- DC offset Adjustment, Trigger output.
- Amplitude – up to 20 Vp-p (Variable) by coarse & Fine control
- Output Impedance 50 ohm & 600 ohm ± 10%
- Step Attenuator – 20dB & 40 dB in steps
- Test point provided on trainer board
- 220 V, Built-in IC regulated power supply
- Enclosed in attractive ABS plastic cabinet with cover to protect onboard components
- Standard Accessories: Line Cord, Set of Patch Cords, Instruction & Experiment Manual
- Wave Forms –
- Frequency Response – ± 3% of 10 KHz reference across the operating frequency band at max. amplitude at 50 ohm. Distortion – Less than 1% up to 10 KHz to 100 KHz.
b) Square Wave
Rise Time – Better than 75 n Sec. Type.
Over Shoot – Less than ± 5%
c) Triangle Wave
Linearity – ± 2% from straight line up to 100 KHz