Galvanic Skin Resistance Module (VPL-BIO-GSR)
The VPL-BIO-GSR module is a versatile instrument which is specially designed to perform laboratory experiments and demonstration on GSR. The module senses the resistance changes on the palms of the hands, soles of the feet, surface of the skin.
The system uses a constant current source passed through a changing skin tissue to generate a signal voltage. Changes in skin resistance are reflected as changes in signal voltage. The signal is amplified and then fed to a slight display and tone generator.
The system consists of various instrumentation and monitoring circuits which are easily understood by the students. Signals at various sections can be sen by using oscilloscope or PC recorder module.
- Uses a constant current source (10μA)
- A bridge amplifier
- High gain amplifier (6000) approx.
- Light bar indicator to display GSR
- Glide tone circuitry to drive light bar indication
- Measures GSR when touching the subject’s hair.
- Clapping hands near the ear
- Counting backwards in odd numbers
- GSR electrodes
- Laboratory manual
- Biomedical disposal Accessories Package
Note: Specifications can be changed, added or subtracted without notice in our constant efforts for improvement.