Handy Universal Programmer (VPL-USB200)
USB200 is a versatile and affordable universal programmer which supports more than 2000 devices from various manufacturers. It’s USB interface with Desktop or Laptop with fast programming makes it genius. It has provided a 40 pin universal ZIF (ARIES) socket for easy insertion of devices in DIP package. No external power supply required. Other than the programming facility, it also comes with an IC Tester for TTL/ CMOS logic IC’s and RAMs. This programmer is best suited for Electronic Industries, Engineering Students, Technicians etc.
- Standard 40 Pin universal pin drivers.
- Operated at 2.7V to 6.0V of the IC’s to programmed
- USB interface with fast programming
- Supports 2000+ devices from various manufacturers including ROM, EEPROM/FLASH, Serial
- EPROM, crocontroller and PLD devices
- Support Binary, Hex & JEDEC file formats
- Tests TTL/CMOS logic IC’s and RAM
- Supports Windows XP/2000/Windows 7 (32 bit)
- Free life time software support.
- Pin Contacting detection.
- Power supply: USB powered.
Note: Specifications can be changed, added or subtracted without notice in our constant efforts for improvement.