PCB Prototyping Machine with Different Attachments (VPL-PCB-200)
PCB Prototyping Station Complete Package: A complete design and Implementation solution from concept to prototype PCB prototyping CNC machine with fully compatible PC computer Hardware with original OS with 18 inch Monitor. Printed circuit board pro typing machine , it can be controlled using standard G code commands. Along with using Gerber to G Code converter software for the best possible experience. The machine should accept various operation specific heads: Spindle, solder paste syringe or pick –and-place held. The machine includes all control electronics , built-in air tank for solder paste dispensing and built-in vacuum generator for SMD components placement
PCB Prototyping Machine(VPL-PCB-200)
- Max PCB size 100x160mm, Mechanical resolution 0.01mm, Software resolution 1.25µm, Repatabilty <0.02mm, Max travel speed, X axis 1200mm/min, Max travel speed, Y axis 1000 mm/ min, Max travel speed , Z axis 1500mm/min, Dimensions 280x470x380mm, weight 14 kg.
- Power Supply and Power cord
- 4 Reference pins
- USB Cable
- Spindle: This allows you to mill traces and drill holes
• Max. Rpm. 30,000
• Run-out < 0.03mm
• Collect type ER11
• Collet Diameter 1/8”
- Dispensing: The adapter package includes everything you need dispense solder paste on your PCB. The Package includes the following items:
• Valve adapter
• Syringe adapter
• Hose to connect the adapter to the machine
• Starter pack of dispensing needles-10 each size
- Pick and Place: This allows you to assemble your PCB by populating it with SMD components. In consists of :
• Pick-and-place head
• 3 component panels of different sizes.
• 50 registration pins for component panels.
• 5 nozzles for components handing components of different sizes.
• Hose connecting pick-and-place add-on the machine
- FR-4 PCB Laminate: Laminates is sold in packs of 10 pieces (the prices is per pack). It is FR-4 laminate with pre-drilled registration holes compatible with PCB machine.
- PCB Tools Starter pack
The pack includes
• 2 x insulation milling V tool 0.2-0.5
• Control and mill 1.0 mm
• PCB drills of diameter 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 3.0
- Drilling/Milling Spacer Pack: This is a spacer that goes between machine bed and PCB for drilling and contour milling operations, preventing a tool from damaging machine bed. It is 2 mm high and has dimensions corresponding to the dimensions of the laminate.
- Dust Extractor Attachment: This add-on allows to connect your dust extractor directly to PCB machine, removing the dust right away. Using Festool CTH-26E dust extractor with the add-on. But of course, the attaches to a hose with D36 (36mm external diameter) connector.
- Microscope: This is where microscope comes in handy – it provides a convenient way to see the components being picked and placed right on the computer screen.