Signal Generator/Spectrum Analyzer (140MHz-4.0GHz) (VPL-SG-44)
140MHz-4.0GHz simple signal generator, simple spectrum analyzer can be used for wideband signal generator, wideband sweep generator, simple spectrum analyzer. With noise source for tracking, generator can test parameters of filters, antennas, etc., and the equipment is so simple to carry. These devices were createdfor amateur radio enthusiasts to tune their antennas. It functions as signal generator as well as spectrum analyzer. This can be used to see the whole frequency range from 140 MHz to 4.0 GHz which is ideal to check on CATV, SAT, LTE etc.
“IN” is spectrum analyzer input, “OUT” is signal generator output, “PWR” is power inductor .When it power up, the PWR LED will begin to flashing and then constantly on . If PLL unlock the LED will be flashing all time (except for output 0Hz).
- Input/output range: 140MHz-4.0GHz
- Signal generator output intensity:-3dBm@500MHz
- Spectrum analyzer MAX liner input amplifiler:-5dBm
- Signal generator step: 1kHz min
- Input signal step: 1kHz min
- USB power supply
- Sweep function in output
- Main equipment 1 Pc.
- USB Cable 1 Pc.
- Disc 1 Pc.
- SMA Line 2 Pc.
- Input/output frequency range: 140MHz-4.0GHz
- Input/output frequency step: 1 kHz
- Output intensity: -3dBm@0.5GHz
- Spectrum analyzer dynamic range: 75 dB
- Bandwidth: 250 kHz * 2
- Frequency stable: 3ppm/year
- Size: L*W*H=120*65*25mm
- Weight: 250g
- Temp: 0° to +45°
- There is included a software in CD.
- Sweep Mode setup selectable from 140MHz to 4.0GHz.
- Step size selectable
- Samples selectable
- Single/Continuous Mode
- Output Graph selectable from -120 dbm to 30dBm
Single test, 0.5GHz @ -10dBm curve
Note: Laptop shown in the image is not part of supply.
Note: Specifications can be changed, added or subtracted without notice in our constant efforts for improvement.