Solar Photovoltaic Power Trainer Kit (VPL-PVTK)
The Solar Photovoltaic Power Training Kit is used to measure intensity of Direct Solar Radiation with the help of Lux Meter or Sunshine Recorder with Table.
- Solar Photovoltaic Training Kit for Lab experiments
- PV Module Stand: 2nos.
- Each unit comprises of a PV module of 37 Wp and halogen Lamp of 1000 Watt
Power Conditioning Unit:
- Power Conditioning Unit: Comprises of different meters like Ammeter, Temperature Meter, Voltmeter and Power Meter to measure different parameters at different output.
- Suitable Charger Controller Unit to charge battery Potmeter – 3W/12 Volt
- Charge Controller Unit:
- 12 Volt/24 Volt Nominal Voltage
- 15 Amp. Charge Current
- 15 Amp. Load Current
- 230 Volt/150 W output,
- 10-15 Volt input
- Various Measurement Devices:
- DC Ammeter 20 Amp. and 2 Amp.
- DC Voltmeter of 20 Volt and 200 Volts
- AC Ammeter 2 Amp.
- AC Voltmeter 250 Volt
- Temperature Meter: –100°C to 200°C
- Battery: 4.5 AH/12V
- Load Box *(with AC and DC Loads)
- Radiation Meter Handout
- The unit has all measuring devices to measure voltage, current, temperature etc.
- Instruction Manual for how to connect the modules for various Experiments