Solar Power Generation Trainer-3KVA (VPL-PVT-PGT3K)
Solar Power Generation Trainer VPL-PVT-PGT3K can be used as solar training system and also for power generation. This Training system control panel has built in DC voltmeters, DC ammeters, AC multi-function meter (for AC current, voltage, power, frequency). It has control panel built in protection circuit for battery & solar panel.
- It can be used as solar training system and also power generation.
- Training system control panel has built in DC voltmeters, DC ammeters, AC multifunction meter(for AC current, voltage, power, frequency)
- Training system has control panel built in protection circuit for battery & solar panel
- LCD display to monitor the system
- Pure sinewave 3KVA output in the inverter/backup mode.
- Heavy duty battery charger with current sharing
- Smart overload and short circuit protection
- Intelligent thermal management system.
- Test points for various sections
- Solar mcb and mains mcb to cut off system in case of failure.
- Provision of giving pwm pulses from external controller using a single switch.
- Main board consisting of controller, driver, mosfet etc.
Training System Includes:
- Solar Panel: 250 Wp – 12 Nos.
- Battery 12 Volts/ 100 Ah : 4 Nos.
- Inverter: 3KVA
- MPPT Charge Controller : 1 No.
- Control panel for experiments equipped with meters, connecting terminals and switches
- Input Voltage : 190~260V AC
- Output Voltage on Mains mode : same as input
- Output Voltage on UPS mode : 210~245V
- Output Frequency on UPS mode : 50Hz ±0.1Hz
Experiments & Analysis:
- To study and observe the feedback signal of transformer.
- To study and observe the presence of AC mains signal.
- To study and observe the battery charging.
- To study and observe the buzzer signal.
- To study and observe the presence of solar panel.
- To study and observe the presence of inverter ON.
- To study and observe the output of PWM signals.
- To study and observe the mains output signal
- Measurement and Analysis of Different parameters of Solar PV Module
- Open circuit voltage (Voc) and short circuit current (Isc) of Solar PV module
- Parameters measurement with parallel Solar PV modules
- Parameters measurement with series Solar PV modules
- I-V characteristics of PV Module and PV Array
- Power curve of PV Module and PV Array
- Fill Factor
- Understanding & estimating Solar PV system
- Load Estimation and calculation
- Understanding units kVA and kWatt for Inverter and Solar PV Modules
- Study of different parameters of Inverter
- Efficiency measurement
- PWM switching technique
- Charging of batteries
- Protection like over load and low battery
- Analysis of electricity generation from Solar PV system
- Analysis of battery backup at different load
- Study the Batteries and their specification
- Analysis the effect of dust on Solar PV module
- Analysis of effect of temperature on Solar PV Module
- Study about safety and precaution for installation of Solar Power System
Specifications can be changed and added without notice in our constant efforts for improvement.
Images given are for representation only and the final equipment can vary according to the specifications.