SRM Motor Control Trainer (VPL-SRMT)
To study that the speed of the SRM motor can be varied using SCR/IGBT Circuit. The firing circuit is based on Ramp - comparator method. Isolation is provided by pulse Transformer.
SRM (Switched Reluctance Motor) is high demands of a rare-earth-free motor. The SRM have neither a permanent magnet nor a second winding in the rotor. It has simple structure, rotor robustness, high efficiency and large torque output. SRM is much suitable for the industrial applications.
SRM takes both AC/DC advantages with very wide speed range, to be next new generation infinitive speed adjustment system.
- Microcontroller based Motor Controller
- 8/6 poles number
- Rated Power: 0.5 HP or higher
- Rated speed: 1500 rpm or higher
- Rated Torque: 5.2N.m.
- Rated Current: 4.75 A.
- Driver: AC 230volt
- Motor: 285V
- Front panel consists of Digital Meter, RPM Meter and circuit is printed on.
- 4 Phase motor
- Fixed on a mechanical frame
- Spring balance loading with dial indication
- Hall sensor for position sensing
- To study the working of SRM Motor
- To study the speed control of SRM Motor
- To study speed torque characteristics
- Manual with detailed operation and experiments.
Specifications can be changed and added without notice in our constant efforts for improvement.
Images given are for representation only and the final equipment can vary according to the specifications.