Transistor Tester (VPL-TT-8840)
The VPL-TT-8840 transistor tester tests Transistor, FET, diodes, resistors, capacitors, inductors, and so all tests. With capacitor ESR testing.
- Automatic detection PNP and NPN bipolar transistor, N, P – channel MOSFET, JFET field effect transistors, diodes, two diodes, thyristors, resistors, capacitors, inductors.
- Measuring bipolar transistor current gain (B) and the emitter junction turn-on voltage (Uf). Darlington transistor can identified by the amplification factor of the high threshold voltage and high current.
- Can v detect bipolar transistors and MOSFET protection diode inside and displayed on the screen.
- Threshold voltage and a MOSFET gate capacitance measurement.
- Resistance measurement resolution is 0.1 ohms, the highest measured value of 50M ohms.
- Capacitance measurement range from 25pf to 100mF (10 Wan UF). Resolution up to 1 pF, inductance measurement range 0.01MH-20H, otherwise it will appear as resistance, if the inductor DC resistance higher than 2100 urope also appears as the resistance.
- Can v detected more capacitors equivalent series resistance (ESR), a resolution of 0.01 ohms. This feature is very important for the detection of capacitance performance.
- Two diodes can display symbols in the right direction, also shows the forward voltage drop.
- Each test time is about two seconds, only large capacitance and inductance measurements will take a long time.
TEST RANGE DESCRIPTION :
- Transistor Range: 2 or less (including 2 ) PN junction consisting of transistors do not have other internal resistive and capacitive original.
- Resistance measurements 0.5O-50MO
- Inductance measurement 0.01mH-20H
- Capacitance measurement 25pf – 100000uF
Note: Specifications can be changed, added or subtracted without notice in our constant efforts for improvement.