Ultra High Speed Economy Universal Programmer (VPL-SUPERPRO/601S)
- Support 223 IC manufacturer, 32216 + devices
- Support devices with Vcc from 1.2V to 5V.
- Extremely fast speed higher than model Superpro/501S.
- Built with 48 universal pin-drivers.
PC hosted mode and stand-alone mode.
- Under PC hosted modes the programmer is controlled by a PC via USB2.0 (high speed) to program a chip.
Under stand-alone mode the programmer is controlled via the keypad and the LCD display. A CF card is used to store the project files. User can operate multiple units to construct a concurrent multiprogramming system thank
for the stand-alone mode.
- ISP/ICP programming capability available via ISP/ICP adaptor
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms are used for high reliability.±5% and ±10% Vcc cerification enhances programming reliability.
- Advanced and powerful functions.
- Production mode start chip operation at the moment the chip is inserted in the socket properly.
Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program ption, and batch file setting into one touch step. Password can be set for project files and production volume control.
- Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence. Serial numbers generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
- Log file is useful for quality tracking.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the
- chip and programmer hardware.
- WINDOWS XP/VISTA compatibility
- XELTEK updates software and device algorithm regularly.
- View the latestDevice List .
- Download the current software version free of charge .
- Updates are available by mail at a nominal charge.
- XELTEK also adds devices upon customer’s request at its option.
- Programmer is warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for one year from the date of purchase.
Hardware & Electrical Specifications:
- Supported devices: EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, Flash, NVRAM, PLD, Firmware HUB,Microcontroller, MCU, Standard Logic. . .
- Packages supported: DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, CSP, SCSP , …
- PC interface: USB2.0
- Stand-alone Feature: Supported, Compact Flash Card .
- Electrical spec. of the AC adapter: AC input 90V to 250V,
50/60Hz, DC output 12V/2A; power:15W
- Mechanical parameter: Main unit: Size: 178*130*40 mm Weight: -Kg.
- Packing Box: Size 320*300*85 mm Weight: 1.8 Kg.
- Main unit with a DIP48 adaptor, AC adaptor, USB2.0 cable, user manual, software CD, register card
- Optional accessories: adaptor in varies packages, CF card for stand-alone operation.
Note: Specifications can be changed, added or subtracted without notice in our constant efforts for improvement.