Universal EPROM Programmer (VPL-USB300)
- Standard 40 Pin ZIF with around 10000 devices insertion and removal.
- Operated at 2.7V to 6.0V of the IC’s to programmed
- USB communication from EPROM programmer to computer.
- Supporting up to 6500+ devices from various manufacturers including EPROM, EEPROM/FLASH, Serial EEPROM, MCU/ MPU, PLD devices
- USB Powered
- Interface software supports Windows 9x/2000/XP
- Support Binary, Hex & JEDEC file formats
- Tests TTL/CMOS logic IC’s and RAM
- Pin Contacting detection.
- On-line and off-line operation functions. It is both suitable to the development, the testing, the teaching, and suitable to the batch programming.
Stand-alone programming key. You may not need to click on the mouse, which causes the operation to be more
Triply indicates the operating result: displayed in the window, in the LED lamp and choseable buzzing.
- Free life-time software update through internet
- Power supply: 5V/1000mA low power consumption (<200mA)
Note: Specifications can be changed, added or subtracted without notice in our constant efforts for improvement.