USB Interfaced Ultra-Fast Economy Stand-Alone Universal Programmer (VPl-SUPERPRO 5000E)
- Supports 77,258 IC devices from 184 manufacturers and continuing
- Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V.
- Ultra fast programming speed: Programs and verifies 64 Mb NOR FLASH memory in 11.3 seconds.
- Built with 144 universal pin-drivers for support of today’s most complex devices. Universal and device independent socket adapters are available for various packages up to 144 pins.
- The programmer operates in either PC hosted mode or stand-alone mode.
* Under PC hosted mode, a PC controls the programmer via a high-speed USB2.0 connection to program a chip.
* Under stand-alone mode, the user controls the programmer via 20-characters, 4-line LCD display with 6- KEY
* A CF (compact flash) card stores the project files.
- ISP/ICP programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter.
- In stand-alone mode, the user can operate multiple units to construct a concurrent multiprogramming system.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- Compatible with Windows Vista and Windows XP x32/x64/Windows 7
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms rovide high reliability.
- Vcc verification at (+5%~-5%) and (10%~-10%) enhances programming reliability.
- Includes the following advanced and powerful software functions:
* Chip operation starts immediately upon proper chip insertion in Production Mode.
* Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one step.
* Password protection provides security for project files and production volume control.
* Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence.
* Serial number generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
* Log file provides production quality tracking.
- CE and RoHS Compliant
HARDWARE & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Devices Supported: EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU, Standard Logic
- Package: DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, uBGA, CSP, SCSP
- PC interface: USB2.0 (High speed)
- Stand-alone memory: Compact FLASH Card
- Power supply: AC Adapter: Input AC 100V- 240V; Output: 12V/1.5A
- Main unit: Dimensions 148(L) * 216(W) * 94(h) mm; Weight 3.5 lbs (1.6 Kg)
- Package: Dimensions 301(L) * 252(W) * 145(H) mm; Weight 6.2 lbs (2.8Kg)
- SuperPro 5000E Programmer with a DIP48 Adapter
- AC adapter
- Software CD
- USB Cable
- User’s Manua
- Registration Card
- Adapter in various packages
- CF card for stand-alone operation
Note: Specifications can be changed, added or subtracted without notice in our constant efforts for improvement.