USB2.0 Interfaced Ultra-high Speed Stand-alone Universal Device Programmer (VPL-SUPERPRO/6100)
- Until now,Support 330 IC manufacturer, 91753 pcs devices and keeps growing.
- Supports 87454 types of devices from 305 IC manufacturers (by 3/15/2013) and keeps growing.
- Supports EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA, PROM, FLASH(NOR & NAND), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU; It Supports devices with Vcc as low as .2V. Socket Adaptors available for DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, PGA, LGA, SOIC, SOJ, SOT, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, QFP, LQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, SSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, FTBGA, VFBGA, BGA, CSP, SCSP, QFN, VQFN etc.
- High programming speed.
- Built with 144 universal pin-drivers. Universal adaptors are available for varies packages up to 144 pins. Quick new device support.
- Popular NAND FLASH Platform supported including Samsung (XSR1.0/1.6), QualComm, HYNIX HIFFS, TK(Solution V1.1), ICERA (v1.0/2.0), ST 7162 7141, AMLOGIC(IF2/0), REALTEK, PICOCHIP, DataLight ( Flash FX ro), Marvell(310/303/920/ 935), BroadCom, ZTE, Intel (CE4100)UBI, LEADCORE(L1809OG), MSATR etc. customer-specific NAND solution available.
- PC hosted mode and stand-alone dual modes. Under PC hosted mode the programmer is controlled by a PC via USB2.0 (high speed) to program a chip. Under stand-alone mode the programmer is controlled via a 6-KEY keypad and a 20 character by 4 line LCD display. A CF card is used to store the project files.
- User can operate multiple units to construct a concurrent multiprogramming system thank for the stand-alone mode.
- ISP/ICP programming capability available via ISP/ICP adaptor.
- IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms are used for high reliability.
- Testing functions for logic devices
- Advanced and powerful software functions.
*Production mode starts chip operation at the moment the chip is inserted in the socket properly.
*Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, *program option, and batch file setting into one touch step.
*Password can be set for project files and production volume control
*Batch command combines device operations like program,
*verify, security into a single command at any sequence.
*Dynamic buffer makes it possible that each chip is programmed with different data file. Applications including serial number, MAC address etc.
*Log file is useful for quality tracking.
- Many safety mechanisms are built including self-diagnosis, wrong chip placement detection, poor-pin-contacting etection, ID checking, over-current and over-voltage protection etc.
- Windows XP/Vista/Win7/ Win8 compatibility.
Hardware & Electrical Specifications:
- Supported devices: EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH emory (NOR & NAND)n, BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU.
- Packages supported: DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, ON, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, uBGA, CSP, SCSP,
- PC interface: USB2.0
- Stand-alone Feature: Supported, Compact FLASH Card .
- Electrical spec. of the AC adapter: AC input 90V to 250V, 50/ 60Hz, DC output 12V/2A; power:15W
- Mechanical parameter: Main unit: Size: 216*148*94 mm Weight: 1.6Kg.
- Packing Box: Size 301*252*145 mm Weight: 2.8 Kg.
- Main unit with a DIP48 adaptor, AC adaptor, USB2.0 cable, user manual, software CD
- Optional accessories: adaptor in varies packages, CF card for stand-alone operation.
Note: Specifications can be changed, added or subtracted without notice in our constant efforts for improvement.