Fiber Optic Communication Trainer (VPL-CT-FOCT)
- Circuit diagram printed on PCB.
- Transformer based power supply.
- Strongly support by systematic operating instructions.
- Enclosed in an attractive wooden box with cover
- Onboard Sine Wave Generation with variable amplitude 0- 5Vp-p and frequency 20Hz to 20KHz
- Onboard Variable DC supply from -5V to +5V
- Carrier Onboard Generation with variable amplitude 0-10Vpp and frequency 60KHz (Fixed)
- Study of Fiber Optic Communication Trainer through :
- Analog Fiber Optic :
*Separate blocks for Transmitter & Receiver
- Amplitude Modulation & Demodulation :
*Separate blocks for Modulation using IC 1496 & Demodulation using IC TL084
*Onboard potentiometer for varying depth/percent of modulation
- Frequency Modulation & Demodulation Section :
*Separate blocks for Modulation using IC TL084 & 8038 and Demodulation using IC LM565 & TL084
- Dynamic Microphone & Audio Amplifier with Speaker Section:
*Separate blocks for dynamic microphone & Audio Amplifier with loud speaker
*Separate potentiometer provided for controlling the intensity of sound level in both section
- On-board inbuilt 2mm socket for observing the signal and waveform at different stages
- Onboard LED for Power indication.
- 220 V, Built in IC regulated power supply
- Enclosed in attractive ABS plastic cabinet with cover to protect onboard components User’s manual and patch chords
Note: Specifications can be changed, added or subtracted without notice in our constant efforts for improvement.