POWER ELECTRONICS TRAINER MODEL (VPL-PEL-PET)
- Impact of Line and Load Conditions on drop out voltage.
- Impact of Line and Load Conditions on efficiency.
- Impact of capacitor on PSRR. Impact of Output Capacitor on load -transient response.
- It contain low output noise (6µVrms approx.), with low dropout voltage regulator, ultralow dropout of approx.125mV, maximum at 2A.
- It contain input voltage ranges upto 36V low noise approx.12.7 µVrms and output adjustable upto +33V and dropout voltage of approx. 260 mV.
- Test Points provided.
- Enclosed in an attractive ABS plastic cabinet with cover
- Accessories: Set of patch cords & Experimental manual with
theory & procedure.