34 Channel Timing-state Logic Analyzer (VPL-LA1034)
- Sampling frequency: 125MHz<max)
- Realtime display sampling frequency: 125Mhz(Max)
- Synchronous sampling rate: 125M(external CLK cable)
- CH memory depth: 512Kbits
- Input resistance: 100KΩ
- Input signal range: 0~5V
- USB version: USB2.0 high speed
- Power supply: USB
- Trigger: level trigger, edge trigger, external trigger
- Data dynamic record: support
- System: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7(32&64)
- sampling cycle could set as 8ns, 10ns, 20ns, 50ns, 100ns, 200ns, 500ns,1us…100ms, it also means from 125MHZ, 100MHZ to 10HZ
- Support 125M external synchronous time
- Adopts high compression algorithm, compression rate will auto adjust from 1:1 to 1^37:1. If 125M sampling, 1024S has 36Bit memory
- Adopts CYPRESS synchron memory chip, capacity is 512K*36BIT, Width 125M*36BIT.
- With external trigger signal cable TRG, support high/low level trigger.
- Support SPI UART PWM I2C protocol analysis
- With USB2.0 CY7C68013A, BULK transmission type, SLAVE FIFO mode interface. Stable and high speed.
- USB power supply 5V, current 50mA~250mA. No need external power supply.
- Software auto upgrade.
Note: Specifications can be changed, added or subtracted without notice in our constant efforts for improvement.