Automatic PCB Machine with 10 ATC (VPL-PCB-40)
DESCRIPTIONHigh efficiency, high precision, small volume, simple operation, It is widely used in various polytechnic, engineering colleges, scientific research organization, arms-industry.
- Product advantage: Advanced: Anti-corrosion PCB making process, the plate making and drill process can be finished in one machine.
- High efficiency: A piece of usual PCB can be made in a few minutes.
- To make single and double sided PCB accurately.
- General Details
- Supplied with all components necessary for operation
- Integrated modular control electronics for an easy connection to the computer via USB or parallel interface
- Stepper motors
- 4-track roller guidance
- 8-point ball bearing carriage on all axes / linear profiles
- Adjustable lead screw nuts
- Integrated workpiece clamping system (clamping bridges) for plate materials with a thickness of up to 15 mm
- Easy, infinitely adjustable guide play without disassembly
- High-precision lead screws from Switzerland with spindle nuts out of bearing bronze
- Inspection cover on the Y-axes with silicone sealing for dirt protection
- Machine table made out of wear-resistant HPL
- Quick-change system for the exchange of the machine table
- Easy-care and wear-resistant surfaces (powder coating, anodizing)
- Tool Changer: 10 ATC
- Compact size
- Axis resolution: 400 steps/rotation
- Stepping mode: Half stepping mode
- Distance/rotation: 3 mm/rotation
- Max. Speed: 50 mm/s
- Speed (manual drive fast): X/Y = 40 mm/s Z = 30 mm/s
- Speed (manual drive slow): X/Y/Z = 5 mm/s
- Speed (reference drive search): X/Y/Z = 15 mm/s
- Speed (reference drive retract): X/Y/Z = 2 mm/s
- Shortest ramp / slope: 200 ms
- Driving direction: Depending on control software used
- Machine travel X-axis: 300 mm
- Machine travel Y-axis: 419 mm
- Machine travel Z-axis: 140 mm
- Automatic tool changer: 10 stations
T-Slot Aluminum Table
The T-Slot Machine Table is 4 mm thicker than the HPL-plate, so the maximum height of the Z-axis gets reduced.
- Size : 500 x 321,6 x 12 mm (W x L x H)
- Input voltage (AC): 240 V
- Power: 1000 W
- Rotary speed: 4.000 – 25.000 rpm
- Full wave electronics for consistent speed and soft start-up
- Overload protection (current, temperature)
- Concentricity (cone): < 0,01 mm
- Concentricity (end mill): < 0,05 mm (25 mm distance to cone)
- High milling force capacity due to double spindle bearings (sealed)
- Universal Collet System from 1,0 to 8,0 mm
Note: Specifications can be changed and added without notice in our constant efforts for improvement.
- Related Products